welcome to the archies support desk
What can we help you with?
- How to stretch the strap on Archies Jandals
- Are Archies Jandals true to size?
- I have normal feet. Will Archies Jandals fit me?
- I have narrow feet. Will Archies Jandals fit me?
- I have wide feet. Will Archies Jandals fit me?
- Do Archies Jandals run big or small?
- I have high arches. Can I wear Archies Jandals?
- I have flat feet. Can I wear Archies Jandals?
- I normally wear orthotics, is it still okay that I wear Archies Jandals?
- Are these good for people with bunions?
- Are these good for people with plantar fasciitis or heel spurs?
- I don’t have any injuries or problems with my feet, would these still be good for me?
- My jandals strap has loosened / stretched. Is there a way it can be tightened?
- The strap of the jandals is too tight for me
- My jandals are squeaking, is there anything I can do to fix this?
- My Archies Jandals feel a little slippery at first, will this wear off?
- My jandals are taking a bit to get used to. Is this normal? Will this improve?
- My jandals do not seem wide enough. Do you make jandals that have a wider fit?